Programma del corso
The aim of this course is to provide an overview of air conditioning systems at the time of Covid-19.
In the first module we will analyze in detail the composition of the most common types of air conditioning systems: AHU, AHU with partial air recirculation, AHU excluding recirculation, VMC, Fancoil, Direct expansion or split air conditioners, portable monobloc air conditioners, radiator systems and underfloor heating.
Instead, the second module is dedicated to considerations on Covid-19 and air recirculation: by analyzing what has been said in the ISS Reports, the general measures for working environments and operational recommendations will be analyzed.
The topics covered are divided into the following chapters:
Module 1: ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Air conditioning systems
- Ventilation and air conditioning systems
- AHU (Air Handling Unit)
- AHU: with partial recirculation or excluding recirculation
- VMC (Controlled Mechanical Ventilation)
- AHU: energy expenditure
- Fancoils and direct or split expansion air conditioners
- UTA indications: ISS report
- Portable Monobloc Air Conditioners
- Radiator and radiant floor systems
Module 2: air conditioning systems and Covid-19
- Regulatory requirements
- ISS COVID-19 Report N.5: general measures for working environments
- ISS COVID-19 Report No. 33
- Methods of airborne infection mediated by plants
- Operational recommendations